Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wedding Flowers

I am doing a wedding next month, I know crazy being 8 months pregnant, but I am really excited. It is going to be so fun! The wedding colors are mint (like mint ice cream), gold and cream. The bride wants roses and what ever else would look good.

I got really excited thinking about using mint colored succulents. I love succulents, they are so cool. They are pretty much the only way to bring the mint color into her arrangements without using massive amounts of ribbon.

Anyways I wanted to share my inspiration board with you and see what you think.

If you are a little confused about why I am doing wedding flowers, let me explain. I have a bachelors in Horticulture with an emphasis in floral design. I really only do family members weddings right now, when I am asked, but I would love to have my own wedding and event floral business in the future (maybe after this baby is a few months old). If you would like to check out my portfolio, there is a link on the top bar.

1 comment: